Nexeo

Very Easy Interview

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Orem, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nexeo in November 2009.

Interview Details – A phone call from a recruiter came about a position and an interview for the same day was set up. The hiring manager didn't know enough about what the position did to ask very specific or technical questions and I was able to offer specifics of they were probably looking for.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything difficult or unexpected in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered what I asked for and I accepted. There wasn't much negotiation.

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Orem, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nexeo in March 2012.

Interview Details – Talked to the first recruiter over the phone, was very polite first phone call was him getting to understand my position, aspirations and what I was looking for.

Interview Question – What kind of workplace culture I enjoyed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were totally on my side, made sure I got a great offer exceeding what I had originally asked for.

Worked for Nexeo? Contribute to the Community!