Nexeo Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexeo

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nexeo in March 2012.

Talked to the first recruiter over the phone, was very polite first phone call was him getting to understand my position, aspirations and what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
    They were totally on my side, made sure I got a great offer exceeding what I had originally asked for.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nexeo in November 2009.

A phone call from a recruiter came about a position and an interview for the same day was set up. The hiring manager didn't know enough about what the position did to ask very specific or technical questions and I was able to offer specifics of they were probably looking for.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything difficult or unexpected in the interview.   Answer Question
    They offered what I asked for and I accepted. There wasn't much negotiation.