Nexidia

Nexidia Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexidia

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nexidia in January 2011.

Phone interview first with some general questions. then a group interview on site. The questions are not something you can google about. It is mostly about your IQ and your basic understanding about the software programming. Depend on what position you are applying, the questions can be varying.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nexidia in October 2009.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for the opportunity with Nexidia. This was followed by a phone screen with the SVP of Operations. The call lasted approximately 90 minutes and went into great detail about product management and the product lines at Nexidia. Upon completion of the call I was told, "You seem like a great fit and I'd like you to talk to our VP of Sales." I spoke with the VP, Sales for another 90 minute phone conversation. I was then invited into the office for a face to face with the SVP of Operations. We spoke for approximately 2-2.5 hours about the company structure, product lines, roadmaps, and deficiencies in those areas. One week later I was invited back to meet the engineering manger, legal/sales director and customer care director. Another 4 hours in the office. Upon completion of this round of interviews, I was told things looked good, and I should hear something within 2 weeks. Two weeks came and went and I didn't hear anything. I contacted the SVP who said, things were still good and he'd call me by week's end. The phone call never came and numerous emails and voice mail messages have gone unreturned.

General Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nexidia.

The recruiter that called me was adamant that this company had great work/life balance. I asked the question on the phone screen and they made it appear good.

I was reluctant to interview but went. The people we're disgruntled. They didn't want to be there which quickly changed my opinion. They all expressed long hours and a lack of predictability. Needless to say the process is over in my eyes.