Nexius

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Nexius.

Interview Details – Had a screening interview with the recruiter which went well, she even put my application through for the same position in other locations. Set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and I never received a call. When I followed up the HR rep said he called but it went straight to voicemail. No, it didn't. He just flat out blew me off. She said we could reschedule and after two weeks of waiting for that I followed up again. The recruiter said the hiring manager was difficult to reach and I was still in consideration. Let's just say I quite following up, Nexius can't be very professional if they can't even make a phone call they scheduled with someone.

Interview Question – Provide an example of a time you had to coordinate a project with others.   View Answer

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Nexius in September 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a little drawn out, as the recruiter contacted me early in the year about a position, well before the position was actually available. It is good to be proactive, but it put me in a bit of a bind as to knowing whether I should look for other positions or not. Once the position finally came to fruition, the interview process was pretty simple. It essentially consisted of one telephone interview and two in-person interviews. They were more about an opportunity to meet people and see how well we worked together as opposed to grilling the candidate.

Interview Question – How do you motivate people to do what they don't want to do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This company was unwilling to negotiate salary up, but they did throw in some extra items - such as training - to make the offer more attractive.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Consultant Engineer Interview

Associate Consultant Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nexius in February 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is fairly simple. There are 2 rounds of interview the first one being HR interview. This is followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview was very easy to crack as well. There were not many core technical questions being asked, not a single coding question which came like a surprise to me.

Interview Question – No difficult question faced. Just a couple of routine questions like: Give the biggest challenge you faced in any of your school projects and if you overcame that? If so, what approach was used for it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a program called ACE, where they offer salary at rate of 45,000$ annually for the first 4 months and will be raised to 60,000$ based on the performance.

Corporate Director Interview

Corporate Director
Allen, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Nexius in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was very slow, however there were external factors which attributed to this.

Interview Question – None were too difficult or unexpected. Very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple, straight forward and fair.

Associate Consultant Engineer Interview

Associate Consultant Engineer
Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nexius in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty easy. I had a phone session with the HR for around 30 minutes. Later I was called for an onsite interview for a 2 hour session. It was a mix of technical and behavioral interview. The hiring manager, gave me an insight of the positions I shall be working on and also asked if I was comfortable/excited about the job I would do.

Interview Question – Tell about a very difficult challenge you had in you programming career and how did you manage to tackle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate on the salary and benefits. Its pretty much fixed as per the ACE program.

Project Controls Manager Interview

Project Controls Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nexius in September 2012.

Interview Details – I worked on a previous project with the Program Director and I asked if he was looking for someone with my skills and experience. I then submitted a resume to Nexius recruiting. I had a phone interview, followed by an additional interview with the Program Director I knew to discuss my job responsibilities more in detail. The Milwaukee office was just opening so there were few Nexius Milwaukee employees present.

Interview Question – Since I previously worked with the Program Director on a similar project he already knew a lot about me. He asked me why I think I would be successful at this job and what my long-term goals involved. It was an unexpected and refreshing question. When previously working with him I always respected his intelligence and integrity throughout the project. I knew working with him and hearing of his goals for growing with Nexius would align with my long-term goals to be involved in the growth of a company where I can continue to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and contribute as much value as I can. I see myself as a top performing employee in a well-established organization, like this one. I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my involvement with Nexius.   View Answer

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nexius in January 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews

Interview Question – Very strong technical interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Telecommunication Engineer Interview

Telecommunication Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nexius.

Interview Details – Called by recruiter and then phone interview.

Interview Question – Explain the PCRF from the LTE architecture   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nexius in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interviews were ridiculous. I have been reached by three recruiters at nexius.First time, the recruiter asked me basic questions and i was told that i will get a call for an interview by the Engineering Manager for interview. I didn't get any call for about 5 months. Later on, i was called by a very incompetent and unprofessional recruiter. who also said, i would get a call within one month but i never got any call and on contacting the recruiter back.the recruiter gave me a very unprofessional answer. Third and last time i was contacted a few weeks ago but again no result. Very unprofessional recruiters.

Interview Question – Very basic questions like would you relocate, are you authorized to work in the US.   View Answer

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Senior RF Engineer
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nexius in January 2009.

Interview Details – excellent and hiring manager is awesome

Interview Questions

• What will be the greatest contribution that you can ever make as an individual to your team   View Answer
  • how can you optimise rayeigh or rician fading in real work scenarios?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very good

Worked for Nexius? Contribute to the Community!