Nexius

Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nexius in January 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews

Interview Question – Very strong technical interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nexius in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interviews were ridiculous. I have been reached by three recruiters at nexius.First time, the recruiter asked me basic questions and i was told that i will get a call for an interview by the Engineering Manager for interview. I didn't get any call for about 5 months. Later on, i was called by a very incompetent and unprofessional recruiter. who also said, i would get a call within one month but i never got any call and on contacting the recruiter back.the recruiter gave me a very unprofessional answer. Third and last time i was contacted a few weeks ago but again no result. Very unprofessional recruiters.

Interview Question – Very basic questions like would you relocate, are you authorized to work in the US.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nexius? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nexius RF Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nexius employees and interview candidates.