Nexon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nexon in February 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting an online application, I received a call from HR who discussed the basics of the position and asked me more about myself. They said they would call me back if they wanted an interview, which they did. I met with HR first and then met with the Mgr of the Dpt that I would be interning for. Interview lasted about 30 mins and was contacted shortly after to intern. Overall the intern experience was good and I met a lot of cool people. The work environment is very laid back and there were many perks to the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nexon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nexon Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nexon employees and interview candidates.