Nexstar Broadcasting

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nexstar Broadcasting

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Nexstar Broadcasting in February 2013.

I was hired her in 2002 while i was in school and was hardly interviewed but was hassled when i quit school, I was with the company and quit for personal reasons almost 3 years later, 2 months ago i reapplied was kind of interviewed by a friend he told me they were restructuring the station they wanted nicely dressed clean production people which i have no problem with now , 3 days later he told me another candidate got the job, he did later turn my name into the sister station and i was hired 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have problem with dressing nice or waking up at 4 am?   Answer Question
    no negotiation, i love this type of work, i would do it for free if i could.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Nexstar Broadcasting in February 2009.

I was aksked to answer the telephone and describe my experience. the hiring manager was friendly and courteous. he described the job to me in full. I was then told the salary as well.

Production Assistant Interview

The hiring process began with a call for a in-person interview with the production manager about my experience and interest in the job. After describing the job requirements, he got back to me within days and I had the job. The training was hands on with other production assistants and producers.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a fast-paced, deadline driven environment?   Answer Question