Next Education India Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Next Education India in November 2013.

I was contacted through the HR.As told they got my profile from JOB PORTAL.
    Interview Process: 2 Rounds of Telephonic + 1 Manager + Director Round

Interview questions were goood.They did not asked much about the Core Java but advanced concpets.
    You need to be Strong in JVM implementation,Memory Management(heap,nursery etc)They also asked about advanced java questions of how to count the no. of vistors on a site when you have two different servers.Also asked about the session object.

The process was smooth and quick.

Interview Questions
    • Count the no. of visitors in real time when you have more than one servers?   View Answer

I am working with a MNC which is much process oriented.
    Next education is a good startup but the problem for me was it was into Education Sector which seems not much promising to me.And yes NO ONSITE.
    I was expecting something MORE.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Next Education India in October 2013.

First round was telephonic very simple questions basic related to basic of Java and design pattern

Interview Questions

They were able to give only 5% hike on CTC i am getting. they booked tickets via bus for hyderbad they were saying we can not pay flight charges.
    Company was looking very cheap.
    Not independent environment.Only saying startup culture actually it is only a kanjoos culture.
    I travelled from Pune to hyderabad. when i reached company no one in company even asked for Water, Tea coffee I was so much tired still done with interview and they did not ask for water tea anything till end. So In human company i would never like to work for such company where they consider employee as slave.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Next Education India in July 2013.

There are two round of interviews - first by Manager and then by HR. Each interview was of 30 minutes and then the HR related aspects were also discussed by the company.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Next Education India in January 2013.

Overview of the company by Senior Managers including general interaction and query handling then Group Discussion and at last Personal Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked General questions like why Next Education, why sales and Marketing. Some knowledge about Education sector. etc etc   View Answer

Academic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Next Education India in June 2012.

very good staff, very helpful, interview depends on which position u are applying

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Next Education India in April 2012.

I have faced 3-4 interviews after my joining and analyzed only that every time when ever I sits for PI my mind will goes to the first time interview.so fear should be removed at that time.

Be cool and and assertive nature and try to understand the question and give your 100%.

Interview Questions
    • How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?   View Answer
    • How long would you expect to work for us if hired?   View Answer

I was getting a job in same city [Hyderabad] though their branches in Mumbai and not giving more hike only they were giving me 10% hike - My question was not to give me hike but please transfer to me Mumbai as my family stayilg there alone - they needed me.

Academic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morādābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morādābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Next Education India in October 2011.

Click here to get the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge and discover 101 powerful potential answers to the most popular interview questions teachers are asked and maximize your confidence at your next interview.

Find out more about education interview questions and answers here

Question 1 - What are your thoughts on team-teaching?

Question 2 - What are your greatest strengths?

Question 3 - What is your biggest weakness?

Question 4 - Let's imagine an interview for a grade one teaching position and the interviewer asks: "Describe your classroom's physical appearance."

Interview Questions
    • Let's imagine an interview for a grade one teaching position and the interviewer asks: "Describe your classroom's physical appearance." Having prepared ahead of time, you understand the interviewer[s] attempt to determine:.   View Answer
    Don't Accept the Job offer till the time you are not with your dream job offer.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chhindwāra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chhindwāra (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Next Education India in September 2011.

Personal Interview if you are going off campus

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shillong (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shillong (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Next Education India in January 2010.

It started with a screening test organized by the college. Then after we had a Group Discussion and PI held in college where the ZM shortlisted some candidates. After that we had another Group Discussion and PI where the ZM and Human Resource Manager were present. And finally I got selected.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to join the job in between your studies?   View Answer