Next Gen Publishing Limited

Unclaimed Profile

Next Gen Publishing Limited Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Next Gen Publishing Limited

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Next Gen Publishing Limited (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Received a call from the consultant who had very little idea about the profile. Since I was already a part of the said industry I decided to try the option out. The first round was with the HR manager which was largely good and went well. The second round was with the senior management which also went well and was given the offer. But was surprised to note that my immediate reporting manager was never in the loop during the complete hiring process. But, the hiring process was fast and was wrapped up in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was on details pertaining to my personal life.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Next Gen Publishing Limited (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Asked about previous job experience, general and personal details

Correspondent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Next Gen Publishing Limited in July 2009.

Interview

one to one interview was conducted with the overall emphasis on reporting and analytical skills

Interview Questions

• Imagine yourself interviewing a municipal commissioner of Pune on BRTS   Answer Question