Next Jump

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Next Jump in March 2012.

Interview Details – They came for on-campus recruiting. Interview was completely technical with a current Software Engineer at the company. The interview attempted to assess a candidate's experience with different web technologies, including CSS, HTML and PHP. The harder parts were related to general object-oriented programming (not specific to a language). Though the interview went well, I got the impression that the company was highly bureaucratic, even though it isn't all that large. I was invited to a second round interview in New York that amounted to multiple on-site interviews on a single day, but at that point I was no longer interested especially because of their lack of communication (it took them several days to respond to emails that I originally initiated).

Interview Question – What's the difference between an Abstract Class and an Interface?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Next Jump

Worked for Next Jump? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Next Jump Software Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Next Jump employees and interview candidates.