Next Jump Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Next Jump in March 2012.

They came for on-campus recruiting. Interview was completely technical with a current Software Engineer at the company. The interview attempted to assess a candidate's experience with different web technologies, including CSS, HTML and PHP. The harder parts were related to general object-oriented programming (not specific to a language). Though the interview went well, I got the impression that the company was highly bureaucratic, even though it isn't all that large. I was invited to a second round interview in New York that amounted to multiple on-site interviews on a single day, but at that point I was no longer interested especially because of their lack of communication (it took them several days to respond to emails that I originally initiated).

Interview Questions
  • What's the difference between an Abstract Class and an Interface?   Answer Question

Worked for Next Jump? Contribute to the Community!