Next Jump

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Next Jump in March 2011.

Interview Details – I got the interview form campus event, just a normal 1:1 interview, and the HR ask you some behavior questions such as Why us? Talking about your projects on your resume.

Very Easy Interview

Web Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Next Jump in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1st round - on campus- HR round

Web Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Next Jump in September 2010.

Interview Details – Ask about the your experience. Talking about your previous experience. Why next jump, what you can contribute to the company. What's the bad experience you have at your previous work or study, why? lots of behavior questions. Pretty nice HR.

Interview Question – How you think about your previous manager?   Answer Question

Web Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Next Jump in January 2010.

Interview Details – apply online => campus interview (1st behavior)

Interview Questions

Worked for Next Jump? Contribute to the Community!