NextDocs Support Position Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Support Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextDocs (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and they went very well. I then scheduled a time when I went into their office and did they face to face interview. They did a skills test asking me generic questions about networking and various other terms. I also spoke about past experiences and what a day in the life is about.

Interview Questions

• Describe a high pressure example in your job now that you have had?   Answer Question

I declined the offer because they only gave me an hour to accept it. Their offer was over the phone and I was not in front of the documentation that was provided for me. It seemed like a great company with a great future, but only giving someone an hour to decide on a job isn't the best practice.