NextEra Energy, Inc. Communications Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Juno Beach, FL
Anonymous Employee in Juno Beach, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in September 2012.

Human Resources is very thorough in its assessment of your qualifications. Almost everyone applying to FPL on the Communications side must take a relatively easy writing test. If you do not find it easy, your calling is elsewhere.

When I interviewed the first interview would be an immediate supervisor. She was very conversational, but I believe my qualifications were not quite right for the supervision.

The next interviewer was the head of the department. She seemed very withdrawn and acted like she needed to be elsewhere. She was harried and not prepared to interview that day

Interview Questions
  • How would you interact with the team during a crisis situation?   Answer Question

Worked for NextEra Energy, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!