NextEra Energy, Inc.

38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in July 2014.

Interview Details – interview is done with a webcam. apply online is easier. wish interview was more person to person than on a webcam using an application. did not like seeing myself on cam while i was answering the questions and being recorded.

Interview Question – how would you take this opportunity   Answer Question

Outage Specialist Interview

Outage Specialist
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in July 2010.

Interview Details – Found job via the internet. There was a phone interview of about 30 min to review your resume and what position you were applying for. No real hard or tricky questions. Once that was completed a second interview was conducted with the hiring manager via telephone. Again just asking questions related to position. Once that was completed an in person interview was conducted. The interview was a list of 25 standardize questions where nothing was all that difficult.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was if a project was over budget and you had to fix a piece of equipment what would you do.   View Answer

Substation Apprentice Interview

Substation Apprentice
Saint Lucie, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Interview Details – Had an interview with 10 Matrix questions, and a few informal get to know you questions to start. They were standard questions, and I was told that the candidate would be chosen from 30+ candidates strictly by their answers to the Matrix questions only. The interviewers were very nice and wrote throughout the entire interview. The process took about an hour. At the end they asked me to keep applying for any FPL/NextEra position that comes up.

Interview Question – If a coworker was taking a generator from the job, what would you do?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in May 2014.

Interview Details – I had seven interviews and process took all day. we took a tour of a substation facility. first step was a hirevue video with some questions. contact me by phone 2 days after. went in for interview and they took 3 weeks to call.

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate. salary was fair

Environmental Health and Safety Intern Interview

Environmental Health and Safety Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Interview Details – easy to communicate with, nice people to interview me (2 women) then the final woman I talked to separately and was not as good. asked many questions about team work and previous classwork

Interview Question – how can you work for this company with your values?   Answer Question

College Intern - Engineering Interview

College Intern - Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Interview Details – Interview was just a few phone interviews with the last being a conference call, basic interview questions, know your stuff, research company background, they were very nice on the phone

Interview Question – talking about what gets under my skin since its tough thinking of a good answer to give   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online to position. Contacted by email with link to video interview a month later. Video interview was 5 questions, 30 seconds to prepare and up to 3 minutes to answer. No pause once you start or retakes.

Interview Question – Questions were about specific job definitions or duties.   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Project Controller
Juno Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in August 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews in total 2 of 3 over the phone with a minimum of two people interviewing me.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the table that we dont already have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for about 3 weeks on pay. They came up considerably.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Human Resources Specialist
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in January 2014.

Interview Details – Process was well coordinated and thorough. No questions when and where the interview was to take place. Interview was OK, but interviewer could have had more energy and insight to the company.

Interview Question – Tell me your biggest career mistake.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – did not want to work for the person who interviewed me!

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Juno Beach, FL

I applied online - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in March 2010.

Interview Details – 1 day of 30 minute interviews with V.P.'s and other managers

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was allowed

Interviews for Top Jobs at NextEra Energy, Inc.

Worked for NextEra Energy, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!