NextEra Energy, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.9

Project Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Applied online. received a email telling me to record an interview. Did 45 days ago. Never got an answer. Never spoke to anybody. How they think they will hre somebody like this? Ridiculous

Interview Questions
    • All questions asked from a video were useless and not well formulated. A waste of time!   Answer Question

All Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Ridiculous... you never speak to anyone. They send you a link to do an automated webcam interview and you are presented with three questions. The link doesn't even come directly from the company so you are left wondering if it's even valid. Never spoke to a single person... before or after. It was the most unprofessional, detached interaction with a company I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions... What do you do in your current job etc   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in September 2014.

In interviewed with two hiring managers after being recruited at a career fair. The questions were pretty standard. What do I know about the company and why do I want to work for them. What do I bring that other engineers won't. List 3 achievements. How to deal with customers. Answered my questions, said I'd hear back from HR in November.

Intern Interview

It wasnt difficult. You show up wearing nice clothes and speak properly about your education and previous experience then go to lunch and smile. After, it takes about 3 months to give you a call back and then after that another 2 months to follow up with an offer.

Easy as hell.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in July 2014.

interview is done with a webcam. apply online is easier. wish interview was more person to person than on a webcam using an application. did not like seeing myself on cam while i was answering the questions and being recorded.

Substation Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Lucie, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Lucie, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Had an interview with 10 Matrix questions, and a few informal get to know you questions to start. They were standard questions, and I was told that the candidate would be chosen from 30+ candidates strictly by their answers to the Matrix questions only. The interviewers were very nice and wrote throughout the entire interview. The process took about an hour. At the end they asked me to keep applying for any FPL/NextEra position that comes up.

Interview Questions
    • If a coworker was taking a generator from the job, what would you do?   Answer Question

Environmental Health and Safety Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

easy to communicate with, nice people to interview me (2 women) then the final woman I talked to separately and was not as good. asked many questions about team work and previous classwork

College Intern - Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc..

Interview was just a few phone interviews with the last being a conference call, basic interview questions, know your stuff, research company background, they were very nice on the phone

Interview Questions
    • talking about what gets under my skin since its tough thinking of a good answer to give   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in May 2014.

I had seven interviews and process took all day. we took a tour of a substation facility. first step was a hirevue video with some questions. contact me by phone 2 days after. went in for interview and they took 3 weeks to call.

i did not negotiate. salary was fair

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in February 2014.

Applied online to position. Contacted by email with link to video interview a month later. Video interview was 5 questions, 30 seconds to prepare and up to 3 minutes to answer. No pause once you start or retakes.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were about specific job definitions or duties.   Answer Question