NextEra Energy, Inc.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Juno Beach, FL

I applied online - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in March 2010.

Interview Details – 1 day of 30 minute interviews with V.P.'s and other managers

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was allowed

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in May 2012.

Interview Details – I flew out to interview with the company. I had 3 interviews the first day and five interviews the second day. The people were very friendly. They were personable, intelligent, and happy. I did not meet anyone that was not happy with their job and they seemed VERY sincere about this.

Interview Question – What do you think you will be able to give to NextEra?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NextEra Energy, Inc.

Worked for NextEra Energy, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NextEra Energy, Inc. Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NextEra Energy, Inc. employees and interview candidates.