NextEra Energy, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview

Senior Quantitative Analyst
Juno Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NextEra Energy, Inc. in January 2012.

Interview Details – The process consists of interviews with 7 different people ranging from analyst to senior director. People here are friendly but also very busy with their work so it happened when I was introducing myself and the interviewer had to answer the phone to handle something 'more urgent'.

Most part of the time it's more fit questions than very technical ones. They are interested in the proficiency with Excel and the ability to multitask since the role that I was interviewing for calls for a lot of interaction with different teams.

Since I am sure that I was the first person that they interviewed, the follow-up process got a little painful - especially during the peak season. I could not reach any of the people from the company after the interview and the recruiter was actually changed during the process so it was all messed up. About 2 weeks later I got a very bland email saying that I did not get the job but I already knew it from the referral.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NextEra Energy, Inc.

Worked for NextEra Energy, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!