NextGen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer
Horsham, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NextGen in April 2012.

Interview Details – In a word, Tough. I went through a phone interview with a panel of developers asking me a barrage of questions. The face-to-face wasn't any easier with a new panel, and a programming test.
Overall, the questions themselves weren't too tough, and the test was a breeze. But the manor in which they're asked, and the amount of 'Book' questions made it tougher than I expected.

Interview Question – I can't recall, they weren't overly tough. More-so unexpected and random. Not questions about everyday work, more book questions than anything else.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple. I asked for more, and got it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NextGen

Worked for NextGen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NextGen Senior Design Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NextGen employees and interview candidates.