NextGen

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NextGen in November 2011.

Interview Details – I went through an recruiting firm that specializes in IT personnel. After an initial screening interview with the recruiting firm, I had three phone interviews and then an interview in person before a panel. I found the staff at NextGen to be knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. The employees I spoke with seem happy with the environment and somewhat flexible schedule. I felt good about my interviews and the overall experience, but was not offered a position in the end.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a delete statement and a truncate statement?   Answer Question
  • What is a clustered index and how many can exist on a table?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NextGen

Worked for NextGen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NextGen Senior Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NextGen employees and interview candidates.