Nextbridge Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nextbridge

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Nextbridge in December 2011.

Fist of all they called me and offered position of senior software engineer, they asked me if i am willing. I just replied positively and we decided an interview date. On interview day, first there was interview with hr department, they just asked for my basic information like Education, Experience etc. Then i was supposed to come for technical interview on some other day but they decided to take technical interview on the same day, so two persons panel came in and took my technical interview, it took i think 30 - 45 minutes. Then they told me they will call me. after two days HR called me to come to final discussion with Development manager, I go their and have discussion on my technical skills and salary negotiation. But it was not finalized, then HR called me after two days and asked if i am coming, i replied that i can come but on my desired salary, then she had a meeting with DM again and they agreed, after that i received my Offer letter from HR department and then i came on my first day of job after one month notice time period!

Interview Questions
    • Is it possible to manage two domains on the same hosting and same code files but different behavior on both domains.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nextbridge in July 2011.

i applied online , then recived a interview call ,where i decide the interview date.on the interview date i reached at office on time then my skills test taken . After the test HR takes 1:1 Interview. During the interview she takes IQ,personality Test and Background Check. i cleared the test and then a penal Interview conducted.

Interview Questions
    • there are 8 balls and devide in a way that in only two attempts we find which ball is havier.   View Answer
    On salerie i negotiate with HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nextbridge in July 2011.

Interview process.
    1. Written Test + Personal Information and Background Information Questionnaire.
    2. HR Interview.
    3. Panel Interview by managers.
    4. Head of Department Interview

Interview Questions
    • How you can manage database relationship for the following scenario.
      Parent Category have many sub categories and the sub categories have further subcategories.
        Answer Question
    If you got a chance to work here.... Come and work its good working environment.

Worked for Nextbridge? Contribute to the Community!