Nextgen Tech

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nextgen Tech

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nextgen Tech in February 2009.

started as casual interaactions, peopelwere nice and helpful, dint had trouble dealing iwth them open to hear new ideas, very imaginative and open minded, broadminded people, was eager to hear me and also explained the position in detail, was ready to make and bring changes, thinks about the employee a lot,, wanted to reitrate that office needed more space then it already has, good cleints in bayarea and good high apirations.

Training( Implementation)Specialist Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nextgen Tech in September 2011.

I applied for the job through the company website. They contacted me 3 weeks after to fill out additional forms such as my interest in technology and healthcare. I the got an email asking for a phone interview. It took the recruiter 2 weeks to get back to me to confirm a date and time. Interview lasted 30 minutes. She asked the basic tell me about yourself questions and describe a project that you worked on.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the type of manger you would like to work for.   Answer Question