Nextiva

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nextiva in January 2014.

Interview Details – pass a test with 80 percent and learn a new platform with so many details it is confusing.

Interview Question – would you drink an glass of liquid solution.   View Answer

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nextiva in April 2012.

Interview Details – nice interview, pretty basic promised that the salary would grow to a nice high amount
I don't think the guy interviewing was there all that long. Seems like the turnover was high and I should have been more skeptical of that. Training is like 2 months...so money is not great for that time period.

Interview Question – what was a difficult work situation recently and how did you handle it   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation power. nope eleven dollars an hour - skeptical with eventual salarythough

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nextiva? Contribute to the Community!

Nextiva Videos

Nextiva – Why Work for Us?

Our goal is simple: to make owning and running your small business easier, less costly and more profitable. Each product and service we offer was engineered to give small business owners advantages that were previously… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nextiva interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nextiva employees and interview candidates.