Nextiva Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.7

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Was actually found on LinkedIn by one of the recruiters of Nextiva. I sas brought in for an interview within a few days after the phone screening. Met with 2 managers, (made me wait 15 minutes) interview was approximately 40 minutes long. Diverted me to another position which then became a surprise interview that I was not prepared for. That was a quick and impersonal and I was slightly thrown off.
    I toured the environment, met with a few different staff members. I was then given a deadline for a homepage mockup for consideration. Having spent hours of brainstorming and designing what I felt was innovative and fresh and sending over hours before the deadline, I received an automated email that they decided to go with other candidates.
    My experience was neutral, maybe my design mockup represented my enthusiasm for the company.
    If you are looking to build your career with a typical state of the art tech start up filled with ping pong tables, free pizza then this may be the right place for you.

Interview Questions

• We rarely have new products come in to give design diversity, how would you handle this?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Interview

Very Pleasant and Prompt

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nextiva (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

pass a test with 80 percent and learn a new platform with so many details it is confusing.

Interview Questions

• would you drink an glass of liquid solution.   3 Answers

Negotiation

12.00 hour of misery

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Oddly enough, I found the job while desperately combing through the technical support jobs within Craigslist for the millionth time. Nextiva's job portal in itself was super sketchy and I was debating on whether or not presenting so much personal information to a hack job of a website would deem future negative results. Nonetheless, I sullied up what little amount integrity and courage I could muster and applied online anyway. Long story short, I got interviewed in person the next day and was offered a job that following afternoon.

Interview Questions

• \We want you to move Camelback mountain, how are you going to move that mountain?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't even offered the chance to negotiate, the interviewers were very firm on the $12/hr rate

Sales Operations Lead Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

After being phone screened by HR, I met with two managers who then came to a decision between them. They asked the standard questions you'd expect from an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their offer.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nextiva (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

nice interview, pretty basic promised that the salary would grow to a nice high amount
    I don't think the guy interviewing was there all that long. Seems like the turnover was high and I should have been more skeptical of that. Training is like 2 months...so money is not great for that time period.

Interview Questions

• what was a difficult work situation recently and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation power. nope eleven dollars an hour - skeptical with eventual salarythough