Nextive Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Interview

Development
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nextive Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – They contacted me thru a social network and told me about the opening in development. I had a look at the web page and i thought it was interesting so i had a phone call (an interview) with one of their recruiters. This call went well so they handed me over a skill test.
I kept on with a couple of interviews while I developed the test (It was quite challenging but fun at the same time), and when I finished it i met an architect and the CTO for the technical review. I enjoyed the interview, their questions were straight to the point and their feedback, a positive one.

Interview Question – To resolve an application test   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No problem.

IPhone Developer Interview

IPhone Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nextive Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – They mailed me and we did the interview the next day. It is for a job from Argentina

Interview Question – Usuals questions about my job   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Remote work (from home)
They just pay to you for job done.
Working time flexibility. If you are studing, have another job or need some flexibility it seems to be a good option
They don't offer nether $ benefit nor career plan, nor paid holidays, nor bonus or fixed offices.

Worked for Nextive Solutions? Contribute to the Community!