Nextive Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nextive Solutions

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nextive Solutions in September 2010.

They contacted me thru a social network and told me about the opening in development. I had a look at the web page and i thought it was interesting so i had a phone call (an interview) with one of their recruiters. This call went well so they handed me over a skill test.
    I kept on with a couple of interviews while I developed the test (It was quite challenging but fun at the same time), and when I finished it i met an architect and the CTO for the technical review. I enjoyed the interview, their questions were straight to the point and their feedback, a positive one.

Interview Questions
    No problem.

IPhone Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nextive Solutions in January 2010.

They mailed me and we did the interview the next day. It is for a job from Argentina

Interview Questions

Remote work (from home)
    They just pay to you for job done.
    Working time flexibility. If you are studing, have another job or need some flexibility it seems to be a good option
    They don't offer nether $ benefit nor career plan, nor paid holidays, nor bonus or fixed offices.

Worked for Nextive Solutions? Contribute to the Community!