Nexus Energy Software

Candidate Interview Review

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazelwood, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazelwood, MO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nexus Energy Software in January 2007.

Interview started with a phone screen. Lots of questions about skills/technologies I was familiar with and my background.

During the actual interview I met with both testing and software development folks in 3 30 minute interviews. Having been here for a little while now I can tell you that who they put on the loop was a little random -- hiring manager is there, but otherwise it is not always necessarily the people who make things go.

HR did a nice job of explaining all benefits and it was definitely a what you see is what you get experience
    I would say my experience with the amount of time between hire and offer is not typical. Because I had another offer they sped up the process

Interview Questions