NiSource

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Merrillville, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NiSource in June 2010.

Interview Details – Screening interview by phone with recruiter, about 30 minutes. Kept in touch with me by email for next several weeks until scheduling face-to-face interview. Then interviewed by 2 people for about 1 hour. Behavioral interviewing - asking me to give examples of when I exhibited various behaviors. Everyone was very pleasant. Let me know of their decision within 2 weeks of interview.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you had to deal with conflict, how you handled it, and the outcome.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NiSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NiSource Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NiSource employees and interview candidates.