NiSource

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NiSource in June 2014.

I have nicknamed them NoSource. Had a phone screen with HR. Basic questions, but was also asked what questions I had about the company. Heard back next day and was offered an on-site interview. It was a group interview with hiring manager, senior manager, and HR contact. Questions were pretty basic and followed STAR format. Then had interview with director and HR contact stayed. After interview, followed up with HR contact several times to check on status. Was given very vague responses, but was never told I was no longer in consideration. Notified them I had another offer on the table and got dead air...

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were met with change. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NiSource

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at NiSource.

Multiple interviews with 8-10 people including one senior executive.

Interview Questions
    Great first offer. Negotiated additional vacation and signing bonus.