Niagara Bottling

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details – First contact was through email. They ask for available time for a phone interview. A phone interview with general questions was conducted. How did I hear about the job? What did I expect to be doing on the job? How good are my programming skills?

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Ontario, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 1 recruiter and 3 corporate managers/directors in person as well as 1 over the phone in one day. Everyone seemed very pleasant and wanted to ensure that I would be a good fit while largely reviewing my past projects and current resume.

Interview Question – I was asked a number of questions regarding details of my resume and other improvement projects I had been associated with in my prior position. Additionally, I was asked to draw out a flow diagram for the current reverse osmosis system in one of the plants I was previously working in. There was no pressure, but more a check of my comprehension while working briefly with the unit. There were also questions about an undergrad project I had worked on that were stressful as they went into more detail that I could either remember, or had been taught during the project.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator

I applied in-person - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2014.

Interview Details – Every fast and quick. Kind of a joke. Like assembly line interviewing process. There was a mass interview going on that day. Probably 200 people were scheduled. Each getting maybe 2-5 minutes. Seems like they are interested in hiring people who do will exact what is told and no questions ask. I asked lots of questions but the interviewer hesitated. They got something to hide and not upfront?

Interview Question – Where do you live?   View Answer

Optimization/Manufacturing Intern Interview

Ontario, CA

Interview Details – 2 interviews, both were over the phone. Basic behavioral questions, just know about the industry and have lots of questions.

Interview Question – why Niagara? what was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Production Operator Interview

Production Operator
Missouri City, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was a joke because of Art, Juan, and James

Interview Question – Are you a team player?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator
Mooresville, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with at least 2 management personnel

Interview Question – How much are you willing to work for an hour?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really no negotiation

IT Internship Interview

Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is well organized. You will get the phone interview first, then two round for on site. Interviewers are all friendly. They will explain what you will do in your internship in detail. For BI intern, they are expected you to have some experience in SQL, which would be your major work in internship.

Interview Question – Ask me to describe any course project experience. And they mentioned k-means.   Answer Question

LDP Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Question – Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question

Shipping and Receiving Forklift Operator Interview

Aurora, CO

I applied in-person - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2012.

Interview Details – 2 interviews

Interview Question – None Standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation take it or leave it offer.
Same type of company in Denver pays 3.75 an hour more.

LDP Interview

Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

Interview Details – The process consisted of about six interviews and included a cast interview. Very good range of questions including behavior and technical questions. The entire process gave great insight into the company culture. Every person involved was professional and was willing to answer questions. It was a very nice process overall.

Interview Question – If you were not offered a position in the LDP program, would you still be interested in other roles within the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Niagara Bottling interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Niagara Bottling employees and interview candidates.