Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.7

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interviewed first over the phone. Nature of the call was mostly to see if I had a quantitative background and to overall "feel" me out. Onsite interview was three hours long. Met up with one analyst and two managers. Was asked to build a demand plan on the spot. The issue is that the interviewer purposefully gave me incomplete information to see if I would ask the correct questions needed in order to build a viable model. I believe they truly just want to see your train of thought.

Interview Questions

• Satisfy the demand of three locations subject to constraints of space, work hours, changeovers etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in June 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview setup by HR Only Observational questions. Strengths and Weaknessess. Most Stressful scenario. You would be definitely asked about balance between interpersonal and technical ? They want new hires to learn the system in the first 3-4 years. So you need to emphasize that you are eager to learn their process and are hardworking to accomplish that.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

2 interviews, very formal interview with questions as though I was a new employee coming in for the first time. Formality of the interview was not appropriate for the circumstance since I was a current employee and questions were not as specific to the position I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• "How would you respond to someone who thought they deserved the job more and they went from being your coworker to your subordinate?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Within a couple days I received a call back from a 3rd party recruiter who gave me a phone interview. A day later, I received a call from a Niagara recruiter who scheduled me the next interview available! I had a 2-part panel interview with the supervisors. I felt interview went well.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekness?   Answer Question
    • You're a stranger off the street who walked through the door & just met me... Now impress me.   Answer Question
    • How were you able to achieve your goals/accomplishments in your career?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

My interview took about 3 hours, I believe I was here from 12:30am to 3:30pm. I interviewed with two departments Accounting and Customer Service. The interview's were with the Finance Manager and AR Supervisor then Director of Finance and AR Supervisor and last was CSR Manager and CSR Supervisor. Interviews are nerve wracking but you just need to be yourself and have confidence that you will get the job. Just a side note: Remember all they can say is No and you can always apply for another position, when one door closes another one will open.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process took a little over a week. Once you get interviewed you pretty much know if you'll get hired or not. You Go for an interview, get offered, take your drug test, and then they call you and let you know about orientation.

Senior Account Manager North American Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Straight forward interview, interested in cultural fit and skill set. Management wants to know who you really are and how you will contribute to the organization. Be prepared with background information on the company and knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest challenge you have overcome in your career? How do you manage change?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me with a phone call and described a few openings he thought I might be interested in. Interview atmosphere was relaxed but professional. Interviewers (two) were very nice and personable. Most questions were behavioral based (STAR format, tell me about a time when...) with two analytical questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a work situation in which you felt your superior was less competent than you?   Answer Question