Niagara Bottling

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.6

LDP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interviewed first over the phone. Nature of the call was mostly to see if I had a quantitative background and to overall "feel" me out.
    Onsite interview was three hours long. Met up with one analyst and two managers. Was asked to build a demand plan on the spot. The issue is that the interviewer purposefully gave me incomplete information to see if I would ask the correct questions needed in order to build a viable model. I believe they truly just want to see your train of thought.

Interview Questions
    • Satisfy the demand of three locations subject to constraints of space, work hours, changeovers etc.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in June 2014.

Phone Interview setup by HR

Only Observational questions. Strengths and Weaknessess. Most Stressful scenario.

You would be definitely asked about balance between interpersonal and technical ? They want new hires to learn the system in the first 3-4 years. So you need to emphasize that you are eager to learn their process and are hardworking to accomplish that.

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

2 interviews, very formal interview with questions as though I was a new employee coming in for the first time. Formality of the interview was not appropriate for the circumstance since I was a current employee and questions were not as specific to the position I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • "How would you respond to someone who thought they deserved the job more and they went from being your coworker to your subordinate?"   Answer Question

Strategic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in October 2014.

I was referred to this position after initially having an interview for a CI Analyst position(fulfilled by internal employee). I had two interviews session on the same day(manager, 2 supervisor). However, I was only interview with the manager due to an "incident" occurring that the supervisors had to attend to. No biggie, I was told that a follow-up interview with supervisors will be schedule in the near future. Nope this did not happened. I waited a week to finally receive an email response from the HR recruiter telling me that the position has been filled by an internal employee.

So here's the lesson: If you do not immediate move on in the interview process then you did not make the cut. Your chances are better a landing a job here if you know someone from the inside.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2012.

Interview with at least 2 management personnel

Really no negotiation

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Three phone interview with different departments within the company

Interview Questions
    Not very difficult, they really didn't low ball me.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

Applied to job on-line. Got a call back from a recruiter a few months later for a different position.
    I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    I came In, Everyone was very nice. Big UC Irvine Presence. Building is very nice, with free bottled water in lobby.
    Seemed to have a nice laid back corporate culture (Jeans and Polos)
    Only thing I didn't like is everyone was very young. That said, the all seemed very bright and hard working, just not a lot of experince on the team if you really want to be in a position to learn from someone. But this would be a great op to get hands on learning.

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

The process consisted of about six interviews and included a cast interview. Very good range of questions including behavior and technical questions. The entire process gave great insight into the company culture. Every person involved was professional and was willing to answer questions. It was a very nice process overall.

Interview Questions
    • If you were not offered a position in the LDP program, would you still be interested in other roles within the company?   Answer Question