Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.5

LDP Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mooresville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2012.

Interview with at least 2 management personnel

Really no negotiation

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Three phone interview with different departments within the company

Interview Questions
    Not very difficult, they really didn't low ball me.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

Applied to job on-line. Got a call back from a recruiter a few months later for a different position.
    I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    I came In, Everyone was very nice. Big UC Irvine Presence. Building is very nice, with free bottled water in lobby.
    Seemed to have a nice laid back corporate culture (Jeans and Polos)
    Only thing I didn't like is everyone was very young. That said, the all seemed very bright and hard working, just not a lot of experince on the team if you really want to be in a position to learn from someone. But this would be a great op to get hands on learning.

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

The process consisted of about six interviews and included a cast interview. Very good range of questions including behavior and technical questions. The entire process gave great insight into the company culture. Every person involved was professional and was willing to answer questions. It was a very nice process overall.

Interview Questions
    • If you were not offered a position in the LDP program, would you still be interested in other roles within the company?   Answer Question

Shipping and Receiving Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied in-person - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2012.

2 interviews

Interview Questions
    No negotiation take it or leave it offer.
    Same type of company in Denver pays 3.75 an hour more.

Optimization/Manufacturing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

2 interviews, both were over the phone. Basic behavioral questions, just know about the industry and have lots of questions.

Applications Internship Interview

First contact was through email. They ask for available time for a phone interview. A phone interview with general questions was conducted. How did I hear about the job? What did I expect to be doing on the job? How good are my programming skills?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2014.

Within a couple days I received a call back from a 3rd party recruiter who gave me a phone interview. A day later, I received a call from a Niagara recruiter who scheduled me the next interview available! I had a 2-part panel interview with the supervisors. I felt interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weekness?   Answer Question
    • You're a stranger off the street who walked through the door & just met me... Now impress me.   Answer Question
    • How were you able to achieve your goals/accomplishments in your career?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Interview Questions

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!