Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.7

Transportation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview

The interview precess was rigorous with multiple levels including direct manager, department manager, director, and associate manager.

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Missouri City, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a joke because of Art, Juan, and James

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2014.

Interview

Every fast and quick. Kind of a joke. Like assembly line interviewing process. There was a mass interview going on that day. Probably 200 people were scheduled. Each getting maybe 2-5 minutes. Seems like they are interested in hiring people who do will exact what is told and no questions ask. I asked lots of questions but the interviewer hesitated. They got something to hide and not upfront?

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 1 recruiter and 3 corporate managers/directors in person as well as 1 over the phone in one day. Everyone seemed very pleasant and wanted to ensure that I would be a good fit while largely reviewing my past projects and current resume.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a number of questions regarding details of my resume and other improvement projects I had been associated with in my prior position. Additionally, I was asked to draw out a flow diagram for the current reverse osmosis system in one of the plants I was previously working in. There was no pressure, but more a check of my comprehension while working briefly with the unit. There were also questions about an undergrad project I had worked on that were stressful as they went into more detail that I could either remember, or had been taught during the project.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interview process is VERY long! The title is CSR but it's really account manager for their clients, B2B. They have four main stages: phone interview and three in-person. The time passed by between each step is about 2-3 weeks. The third interview was the longest one where you meet their Director of CSR and a sit-in interview where they have you sit down and observe the position to see if it's the right fit. The third part was unorganized and awkward because the managers you were supposed to sit and observe with were not aware that you were going to be sitting with them. In my experience, the third manager was 30 minutes late and she commented that I didn't want to be there. But she's been making me wait for 30 minutes on her!

While waiting to schedule my third interview, I find out that the recruiter who I've been corresponding has quit and I pretty much got lost in the shuffle. Followed up but they gave me the run around. Never heard from them again. Very unprofessional.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

interviewed at Niagara Bottling (California, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Case interviews where there in the inital rounds. Then there were some behavioural interviews in telephonic and video rounds. Then I was called to their office in California and was given just one final round. Was a wierd experience as there was only one interview in the final round after going to California.

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is well organized. You will get the phone interview first, then two round for on site. Interviewers are all friendly. They will explain what you will do in your internship in detail. For BI intern, they are expected you to have some experience in SQL, which would be your major work in internship.

Interview Questions

• Ask me to describe any course project experience. And they mentioned k-means.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Mooresville, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview with at least 2 management personnel

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really no negotiation

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Three phone interview with different departments within the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very difficult, they really didn't low ball me.