Niagara Bottling

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews

Transportation Interview

Transportation

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details – The interview precess was rigorous with multiple levels including direct manager, department manager, director, and associate manager.

Interview Question – Asked to participate in a negotiation.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Accounts Payable Associate
Ontario, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Question – They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Production Operator
Missouri City, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in February 2013.

Interview Details – It was a joke because of Art, Juan, and James

Interview Question – Are you a team player?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator

I applied in-person - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2014.

Interview Details – Every fast and quick. Kind of a joke. Like assembly line interviewing process. There was a mass interview going on that day. Probably 200 people were scheduled. Each getting maybe 2-5 minutes. Seems like they are interested in hiring people who do will exact what is told and no questions ask. I asked lots of questions but the interviewer hesitated. They got something to hide and not upfront?

Interview Question – Where do you live?   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Ontario, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 1 recruiter and 3 corporate managers/directors in person as well as 1 over the phone in one day. Everyone seemed very pleasant and wanted to ensure that I would be a good fit while largely reviewing my past projects and current resume.

Interview Question – I was asked a number of questions regarding details of my resume and other improvement projects I had been associated with in my prior position. Additionally, I was asked to draw out a flow diagram for the current reverse osmosis system in one of the plants I was previously working in. There was no pressure, but more a check of my comprehension while working briefly with the unit. There were also questions about an undergrad project I had worked on that were stressful as they went into more detail that I could either remember, or had been taught during the project.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details – Interview process is VERY long! The title is CSR but it's really account manager for their clients, B2B. They have four main stages: phone interview and three in-person. The time passed by between each step is about 2-3 weeks. The third interview was the longest one where you meet their Director of CSR and a sit-in interview where they have you sit down and observe the position to see if it's the right fit. The third part was unorganized and awkward because the managers you were supposed to sit and observe with were not aware that you were going to be sitting with them. In my experience, the third manager was 30 minutes late and she commented that I didn't want to be there. But she's been making me wait for 30 minutes on her!

While waiting to schedule my third interview, I find out that the recruiter who I've been corresponding has quit and I pretty much got lost in the shuffle. Followed up but they gave me the run around. Never heard from them again. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – No difficult question.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program
California, MD

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling in February 2013.

Interview Details – Case interviews where there in the inital rounds. Then there were some behavioural interviews in telephonic and video rounds. Then I was called to their office in California and was given just one final round. Was a wierd experience as there was only one interview in the final round after going to California.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

IT Internship Interview

IT Internship
Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is well organized. You will get the phone interview first, then two round for on site. Interviewers are all friendly. They will explain what you will do in your internship in detail. For BI intern, they are expected you to have some experience in SQL, which would be your major work in internship.

Interview Question – Ask me to describe any course project experience. And they mentioned k-means.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator
Mooresville, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with at least 2 management personnel

Interview Question – How much are you willing to work for an hour?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really no negotiation

Business Interview

Business
Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview Details – Three phone interview with different departments within the company

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not very difficult, they really didn't low ball me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Niagara Bottling

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!