Niagara Bottling LDP Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

LDP Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in December 2012.

Submitted online application. Then I had interview with recruiter on the phone that included general questions about my resume. Second round I had interview with previous LDP candidate that is employed. Questions were about job experience and then cases of current issues that you have to analyze and offer solutions for each case.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question referred to a case that company is currently involved, and you need to offer a solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Niagara Bottling

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

The process consisted of about six interviews and included a cast interview. Very good range of questions including behavior and technical questions. The entire process gave great insight into the company culture. Every person involved was professional and was willing to answer questions. It was a very nice process overall.

Interview Questions
    • If you were not offered a position in the LDP program, would you still be interested in other roles within the company?   Answer Question

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!