Niagara Bottling Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a "pre" interview over the phone, then an in-person interview with two hiring managers. The interview was very straightforward and took about an hour overall. Currently waiting on a response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Niagara Bottling

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Long but very fair interview process. I interviewed with 12 people total, but all the interviewees were very friendly and easegoing. I felt great from the beginnig to the end of this process.

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (California, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Case interviews where there in the inital rounds. Then there were some behavioural interviews in telephonic and video rounds. Then I was called to their office in California and was given just one final round. Was a wierd experience as there was only one interview in the final round after going to California.