Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Niagara Bottling
- Supply Chain Analyst (4)
- Leadership Development Program (3)
- Machine Operator (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Production Operator (2)
- Shipping Associate (2)
- LDP (2)
- Shipping and Receiving Forklift Operator (1)
- Senior Account Manager North American Sales (1)
- Optimization/Manufacturing Intern (1)
- Applications Internship (1)
- Manufacturing Solutions (1)
- Business (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Strategic Specialist (1)
- IT Department (1)
- IT Internship (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Accounts Payable Associate (1)
- Accounts Receivable Associate (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Transportation (1)
- Quality Assurance Supervisor (1)
Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in March 2015.
Had a "pre" interview over the phone, then an in-person interview with two hiring managers. The interview was very straightforward and took about an hour overall. Currently waiting on a response.
- What are your three best qualities? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Niagara Bottling
Leadership Development Program InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.
Long but very fair interview process. I interviewed with 12 people total, but all the interviewees were very friendly and easegoing. I felt great from the beginnig to the end of this process.
- Why Niagara? Answer Question
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I interviewed at Niagara Bottling (California, MD) in February 2013.
Case interviews where there in the inital rounds. Then there were some behavioural interviews in telephonic and video rounds. Then I was called to their office in California and was given just one final round. Was a wierd experience as there was only one interview in the final round after going to California.
- What motivates you? Answer Question