Niagara Bottling Interview Questions in Ontario, CA

Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.6

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interviewed first over the phone. Nature of the call was mostly to see if I had a quantitative background and to overall "feel" me out.
    Onsite interview was three hours long. Met up with one analyst and two managers. Was asked to build a demand plan on the spot. The issue is that the interviewer purposefully gave me incomplete information to see if I would ask the correct questions needed in order to build a viable model. I believe they truly just want to see your train of thought.

Interview Questions
    • Satisfy the demand of three locations subject to constraints of space, work hours, changeovers etc.   Answer Question

Strategic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in October 2014.

I was referred to this position after initially having an interview for a CI Analyst position(fulfilled by internal employee). I had two interviews session on the same day(manager, 2 supervisor). However, I was only interview with the manager due to an "incident" occurring that the supervisors had to attend to. No biggie, I was told that a follow-up interview with supervisors will be schedule in the near future. Nope this did not happened. I waited a week to finally receive an email response from the HR recruiter telling me that the position has been filled by an internal employee.

So here's the lesson: If you do not immediate move on in the interview process then you did not make the cut. Your chances are better a landing a job here if you know someone from the inside.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview process is VERY long! The title is CSR but it's really account manager for their clients, B2B. They have four main stages: phone interview and three in-person. The time passed by between each step is about 2-3 weeks. The third interview was the longest one where you meet their Director of CSR and a sit-in interview where they have you sit down and observe the position to see if it's the right fit. The third part was unorganized and awkward because the managers you were supposed to sit and observe with were not aware that you were going to be sitting with them. In my experience, the third manager was 30 minutes late and she commented that I didn't want to be there. But she's been making me wait for 30 minutes on her!

While waiting to schedule my third interview, I find out that the recruiter who I've been corresponding has quit and I pretty much got lost in the shuffle. Followed up but they gave me the run around. Never heard from them again. Very unprofessional.

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2014.

Within a couple days I received a call back from a 3rd party recruiter who gave me a phone interview. A day later, I received a call from a Niagara recruiter who scheduled me the next interview available! I had a 2-part panel interview with the supervisors. I felt interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weekness?   Answer Question
    • You're a stranger off the street who walked through the door & just met me... Now impress me.   Answer Question
    • How were you able to achieve your goals/accomplishments in your career?   Answer Question

Optimization/Manufacturing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

2 interviews, both were over the phone. Basic behavioral questions, just know about the industry and have lots of questions.

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2013.

The hiring process is well organized. You will get the phone interview first, then two round for on site. Interviewers are all friendly. They will explain what you will do in your internship in detail. For BI intern, they are expected you to have some experience in SQL, which would be your major work in internship.

Interview Questions
    • Ask me to describe any course project experience. And they mentioned k-means.   Answer Question

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Three phone interview with different departments within the company

Interview Questions
    Not very difficult, they really didn't low ball me.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

Applied to job on-line. Got a call back from a recruiter a few months later for a different position.
    I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    I came In, Everyone was very nice. Big UC Irvine Presence. Building is very nice, with free bottled water in lobby.
    Seemed to have a nice laid back corporate culture (Jeans and Polos)
    Only thing I didn't like is everyone was very young. That said, the all seemed very bright and hard working, just not a lot of experince on the team if you really want to be in a position to learn from someone. But this would be a great op to get hands on learning.

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

The process consisted of about six interviews and included a cast interview. Very good range of questions including behavior and technical questions. The entire process gave great insight into the company culture. Every person involved was professional and was willing to answer questions. It was a very nice process overall.

Interview Questions
    • If you were not offered a position in the LDP program, would you still be interested in other roles within the company?   Answer Question