Niagara Bottling

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Niagara Bottling

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in June 2014.

Phone Interview setup by HR

Only Observational questions. Strengths and Weaknessess. Most Stressful scenario.

You would be definitely asked about balance between interpersonal and technical ? They want new hires to learn the system in the first 3-4 years. So you need to emphasize that you are eager to learn their process and are hardworking to accomplish that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2013.

Applied to job on-line. Got a call back from a recruiter a few months later for a different position.
    I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager.
    I came In, Everyone was very nice. Big UC Irvine Presence. Building is very nice, with free bottled water in lobby.
    Seemed to have a nice laid back corporate culture (Jeans and Polos)
    Only thing I didn't like is everyone was very young. That said, the all seemed very bright and hard working, just not a lot of experince on the team if you really want to be in a position to learn from someone. But this would be a great op to get hands on learning.

Interview Questions