Niche Retail Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Niche Retail

Web Content Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keego Harbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Niche Retail (Keego Harbor, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

Cool, laid back office culture. Completed application and interviewed by 3 peers.

Interview Questions

Site Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Niche Retail (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview was extremely laid back. They just wanted general knowledge of my sales experience and technical aptitude. The one awkward part was when they forgot to tell me I didn't need to dress up for the interview. So when I showed up, everyone thought I was a lawyer there to close the place down.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my marketing experience for driving sales. The position was strictly a technical one.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent. They couldn't match my salary requirements, but offer flexibility and future profit sharing. I got the flexibility in the end.