Nichia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nichia in April 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and was contacted by HR within 2 days. The initial interview (via phone) was with an HR representative and lasted 1.5 hours. She was a very professional and cordial person. The second interview was also a phone interview but this time it was with the hiring manager. The interview lasted about a half hour. It was more of a getting to know you interview. The last interview was on site and lasted about 2 hours. I had to give a 10 minute technical presentation and 1/2 hour math test. The math test was made up of some basic math questions and word problems. The rest of the time was devoted to the panel interview.

I would have given the whole interview process with Nichia a thumbs up if it wasn't for one of the interviewers who I found to be condescending, rude and very unprofessional.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Nichia

Interview Details – Process is as follows.

1. Phone screen
2. Phone Interview
3. In person

Interview Question – if you could sell the greatest invention or invent it which would it be?   Answer Question

LED Sales Engineer Interview

LED Sales Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nichia in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very frustrated after the initial interview, felt like I wasted alot of time. I have an engineering background, but it appeared they were looking for more of an Electrical Engineer which I wasn't. Products can be taught, and they dont seem to understand that.

Interview Question – What do you enjoy about sales the most?   View Answer

Worked for Nichia? Contribute to the Community!