Nicholas Financial

Updated Aug 3, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nicholas Financial

Branch Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nicholas Financial.

Interview process was weird and uncomfortable

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Nicholas Financial in November 2013.

As with most jobs, there were about two interviews. I went in for my first one and interviewed two people. They divulged into my personal life a lot and one comment was "one girl we had here was engaged and that caused problems." They asked if I had children and if they would make me late to work if I did. I mentioned I was starting grad school and they notated it then after getting hired started freaking out because I asked for orientation purposes if I could leave an hour early. They stated they didn't know I was going to start grad school and they wouldn't have hired me otherwise. So clearly they do not listen in interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any children that might cause you to be late to work?   Answer Question
    They actually went up a little in pay but still started out poorly compensated.