Nielsen Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY).

Interview

Still in process of interviewing. The initial process is to first speak with HR. After that I had a writing assignment. Once you passed the writing assignment, the next step is to talk to the hiring manager. If you get past the hiring manager you will me meet with the person who you will support. This is still an ongoing process for me.Will keep you posted!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

Applied for the position online. I was emailed by an HR representative who seemed quite excited to speak me. However, the phone interview seemed to be a dead-end, as it seemed like nothing I could say would impress her. The company seems nice, but their HR staff seemed quite rude.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you used powerpoint to create a presentation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Interviewed with two managers, and got a callback the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Solid offer, non-negotiable.