Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nielsen
- Analyst (85)
- Research Analyst (50)
- Intern (30)
- Professional Services, Analyst (28)
- Market Analyst (16)
- Professional Services (16)
- Associate Client Manager (15)
- Membership Representative (13)
- Senior Research Analyst (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Senior Analyst (11)
- Project Manager (11)
- Professional Services Analyst (10)
- Client Manager (8)
- Manager (7)
- Field Representative (7)
- Client Service Executive (7)
- ARC Analyst (7)
- Panel Relations Specialist (6)
- Associate Analyst (6)
- Director (6)
- Project Developer (6)
- Executive (5)
- Nielsen Field Representative (5)
- Professional Services Intern (5)
- Vice President (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Consultant (3)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY).
Still in process of interviewing. The initial process is to first speak with HR. After that I had a writing assignment. Once you passed the writing assignment, the next step is to talk to the hiring manager. If you get past the hiring manager you will me meet with the person who you will support. This is still an ongoing process for me.Will keep you posted!
- Typical Administrative duties questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen
Administrative Assistant InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nielsen.
Applied for the position online. I was emailed by an HR representative who seemed quite excited to speak me. However, the phone interview seemed to be a dead-end, as it seemed like nothing I could say would impress her. The company seems nice, but their HR staff seemed quite rude.
- When was the last time you used powerpoint to create a presentation? Answer Question
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.
It was fairly easy. Interviewed with two managers, and got a callback the next day.
- Fairly easy questions, normal HR type. Answer Question
Solid offer, non-negotiable.