Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nielsen
- Analyst (85)
- Research Analyst (50)
- Intern (29)
- Professional Services, Analyst (28)
- Market Analyst (16)
- Professional Services (16)
- Associate Client Manager (15)
- Membership Representative (13)
- Senior Research Analyst (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Senior Analyst (11)
- Project Manager (11)
- Professional Services Analyst (10)
- Client Manager (8)
- Manager (7)
- Field Representative (7)
- Client Service Executive (7)
- ARC Analyst (7)
- Panel Relations Specialist (6)
- Associate Analyst (6)
- Project Developer (6)
- Director (5)
- Executive (5)
- Nielsen Field Representative (5)
- Professional Services Intern (5)
- Vice President (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bentonville, AR).
1) interviewed with HR manager- mostly previous experience & background discussed 2) had to take a really difficult math test. Lots of open ended word problems and multiple choice questions. Also had to take several personality tests. 3) interviewed with directors within the company, then was given 30 minutes to review a deck of information & then had to give a presentation to a group on whether or not I would recommend going into that category of business based on the information in the deck and asked how would I spend marketing money on promoting the product.
- How would you use Homescan and Spectra data? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bentonville, AR).
Original phone interview was given within a few days of their receipt of my application. While I expected the initial interview to be more about soft skills and matching me with the company, it instead focused almost entirely on analytics and my abilities with manipulating data. Following the interview, I was given an assessment, comprised of several parts, including a Myers-Briggs section and an logical reasoning section.
- The recruiter was very persistent in identifying my experience with pivot tables specifically, to the point where 1/3rd of the interview was spent on that facet alone. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Bentonville, AR) in August 2013.
First you have a phone screen interview. Then an interview with the local manager. If you are selected from this group you will have a second in person interview with the next level of management.
- If you are confronted by a spouse who accuses you of having an affair with his wife and demands you leave his house before your work is done, what would you do? Answer Question