Nielsen Client Service Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

3.1

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

Case study where you have to plot graphs and present. You are given 1 hour to prepare but 1 hour isnt really alot of time. Case study was quite difficult and you have to make assumptions. Manager then asked questions. Then there was a normal interview (Strengths weaknesses and behavioural questions)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in July 2014.

Interview

Got phone interview first, then an analysis case study which requires you to tell a story based on given charts. They are all nice and friendly. I didn't feel any stress. I am going to have the final interview next week.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nielsen (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in January 2009.

Interview

There were 4 interviews, first a math exam, english exam and a group assessment. After that I got called for a HR interview. After that I got a case with 20 min to prepare and had to do a presentation (the power point was given). After passing this third part I had an interview with the Client service manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation process. It was my first job, a traineeship of four month and the salary was non negotiable

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in July 2011.

Interview

CV ==> HR interview ==> Test ==> Manager interview/ presentation

Interview Questions

• Business case & then you'll have to present it to managers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Client Servicing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nielsen.

Interview

Horrible. I was first asked to give an aptitude test in the mumbai office for a position in another city. I gave the test and the hr executive in the mumbai office glanced through my answers and said that I had cleared the test. After 2 days, I got a call from another hr person saying that I had not given the test and that i was irresponsible. This was a ludicrous allegation. I told her that I had given the test and she should check with the Hr person in mumbai who told me that I had cleared the test. Turns out later, that the hr person in the mumbai office had lost my test paper and was too embarrassed to admit it. The hr executives in this company are rude and I must say very negligent.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2013.

Interview

Job was advertised on seek.co.nz I applied for the job and was contacted a week or two after the closing date of job applications. I was emailed requesting me to do a psychometric test. I was then emailed saying that I passed that test and I was then given a case study to work on. A bunch of graphs on sales and customers and you have to present your recommendations/findings to them. Strangely this was done over the phone (not even skype) and I was offered the job without them ever seeing me.

Interview Questions

• Quizing me on the case study. Why a result occurred when it seems odd compared to other results.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Entry level role straight out of university. No flexibility on salary. However I was offered a job with the competitor company last week so this may be an opportunity to negotiate pay.

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in March 2010.

Interview

HR interview first - basic interview questions like 'tell me about yourself' Next interview is with the Manager and Associate Director - asked about previous market research projects done, asked to rate myself from 1 to 10 on things like initiative, sense of urgency, hardwork, etc ; was also asked usual interview questions like strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) in terms of initiative / sense of urgency / hardwork   Answer Question

Client Service Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen in September 2008.

Interview

Standardized test followed by PI

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very tough to negotiate a given offer