Nielsen Client Service Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview and then was asked to take the online assessment test. It was mostly logic type questions followed by a personality test. I learned I had passed this test and then was asked to do a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the second phone interview, I went in and meet the person who would be my direct boss and the executive Vice President. I was given every indication that I was a top candidate. Surprisingly, after the interview I never heard back from HR or the hiring manager despite my attempts to follow up. Very unprofessional process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nielsen (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Talked at an industry function with a Nielsen employee, he then reached out to me based on our conversation and my expressed interest. Interviews were scheduled with VP, Director, and then two "Associate" level folks. I met with VP and Associates first, then went to lunch with the Director I would be working for, which made for a more relaxed final interview.

Interview Questions

• The VP did ask me to describe how I would handle two situations, one where Nielsen data was correct but the client interpreted it wrong and one where the Nielsen data was wrong, leading client in the wrong direction.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary up and vacation up from initial offer.

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nielsen in March 2012.

Interview

This was just a basic interview. Asked general questions about my resume, then asked for my availability and expected salary. The person interviewing me was very very nice!