Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nielsen
- Analyst (79)
- Research Analyst (42)
- Professional Services, Analyst (27)
- Intern (25)
- Market Analyst (15)
- Professional Services (14)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Senior Analyst (11)
- Professional Services Analyst (10)
- Membership Representative (9)
- Associate Client Manager (9)
- Project Manager (8)
- Senior Research Analyst (8)
- Field Representative (7)
- Manager (7)
- Client Manager (7)
- Client Service Executive (6)
- Project Developer (5)
- Professional Services Intern (5)
- Nielsen Field Representative (5)
- Executive (4)
- Panel Relations Specialist (4)
- Associate Analyst (4)
- ARC Analyst (4)
- Client Service Manager (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Market Research (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Field Technician (3)
Vice President Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Nielsen (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.
long and arduous process that in the end turned out not to be the job I thought I was applying for. There was a level uncertainty within the hiring management as to exactly what the position was supposed to be. My advice: don't waste your time in trying to get a job in the middle of an intra-company reorganization.
Reasons for Declining
Wasn't the job I wanted or thought i was applying for,
Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
Submitted application in response to ad, but fell to the bottom of the HR slush pile. Used LinkedIn to identify and contact actual hiring manager. The interview was over breakfast in the manager's home town (he worked remotely). Very informal.
- Nothing I didn't expect ... they were not quite honest about the resources available to the position. Answer Question
Additional salary and vacation time. My impression is that they have a lot of flexibility for senior positions.
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Nielsen in November 2007.
Normal process of phone screen, interview with several managment.