Nielsen Vice President Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nielsen (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

long and arduous process that in the end turned out not to be the job I thought I was applying for. There was a level uncertainty within the hiring management as to exactly what the position was supposed to be. My advice: don't waste your time in trying to get a job in the middle of an intra-company reorganization.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your skills and how would they benefit us?   Answer Question
  • How do you handle employees that do not get along?   Answer Question

Wasn't the job I wanted or thought i was applying for,

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Vice President Interview

Interview

Submitted application in response to ad, but fell to the bottom of the HR slush pile. Used LinkedIn to identify and contact actual hiring manager. The interview was over breakfast in the manager's home town (he worked remotely). Very informal.

Interview Questions

• Nothing I didn't expect ... they were not quite honest about the resources available to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Additional salary and vacation time. My impression is that they have a lot of flexibility for senior positions.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nielsen in November 2007.

Interview

Normal process of phone screen, interview with several managment.