Nightingale Home Healthcare

1.7

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in August 2014.

Met with the CEO who asks only background and experience based questions. Then moved into met with the Marketing Director, I was very uncomfortable and was bombarded with questions.

Interview Questions
    • The questions werent hard it was just the sheer volume of questions that are being thrown at you   Answer Question
    The hiring manager asked for hire than what i asked for and got it for me because she thought it was a fair market value

Cna Hha Interview

On my phone interview I ask the recruiter a series of questions for part time and was there anything else I need to be know before driving over 20 miles to apply for a position and to take their two hour test , which I was told no.

Interview Questions
    • After passing the test and walking into the interview I was told I must do weekends, In respond to that I stated I was told on the phone we can work around your schedule for part time(8-16 hours a week). The interviewer told me no and that anyone who work for this company must do weekends because it not fair to the fulltime employees who work the weekends. I refused to take a position with a company that don't offer part time people benefits and make mandatory weekend shift with no incentives.   Answer Question

P/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in December 2013.

2 phone interviews and then an offer, the questions were simple. I had harder interviews that were in more depth when I was a teen looking for jobs. The hiring process was a joke. I dont know why I accepted after I went through the process

they made an offer I countered and I received my offer.

RN Case Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in November 2013.

Interviewed by clinical supervisor which was non-medical. Relaxed and comfortable interview. Could not start orientation for almost 3 weeks. Class room orientation was long and very detailed. Did not get enough time in the field shadowing before they expected you to take on a full case load. No organization. l

Director of Clinical Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taunton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taunton, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in September 2013.

Interviewed over the phone x 2 , then in person with current administrator at small taunton, MA office. I was promised a lot of support with orientation to their medical records system, but was not trained well. The culture is negative and too demanding of job

Interview Questions
    • will you do whatever you need to do with the job? Will you work nights and weekends as well?   View Answer
    back and forth via telephone and internet....promised a lot..did not receive what I was promised in contract..told by administration when I got there that you NEVER receive the bonuses they promise you...

Patient Advocate (Sales Representative ) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare.

Total Waste of time. Showed up early for interview, completed electronic application and waited an hour before being interviewed for less than 5 minutes for a position that i didn't apply for and was extremely over qualified for. Recruiter was a box of rocks and pretty much asked me the same exact questions already answered on the application. She knew that I was over qualified and once she saw my salary requirements, why even prolong the conversation? She asked me about salary and then said"she had investigate deeper into what the salary for the position was" Seriously? I was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to walk in and say you've been punked!

Interview Questions

didn't apply to be a telemarketing snoop

Office Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare.

Contacted by a corporate person, then met in person. She was unprofessionally dressed, didn't give me a chance to ask many questions and seemed distracted the entire time.
    That should have been my first clue not to accept.

Interview Questions
    Poor, acted as if I said one number when it was another. That should have been clue number 2 to run!

Patient Advocate (Sales Representative ) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in January 2012.

I was contacted by Nightingale after I posted my resume of Career Builder. The initial interview was good. I was contacted by the Area Manager via telephone and when we got to the subject of salary I told her my last job was 60k per year. She asked me if that was my base and I told her that it was. She told me that she wanted to table the conversation until they have a chance to talk to the other candidates. She never asked me if I would consider a package based on salary & bonus equal to or greater then 60k.

I was contacted by similar company and when they asked me what my salary expectation was I told them 60k plus a bonus program. They had no problem with that and offered a company car. The job was filled internally. My research suggest that sales position in the home care industry pay well. Dont' sell yourself short.

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in December 2011.

The process started with me sending a resume to the company via a Careerbuilder ad. I was contacted by an internal recruiter for the company and only spent about 15 minutes on the phone with her. The next morning I recieved an email from the Office Manager attempting to schedule an interview with the Area Manager. The interview with the Area Manager only lasted about a half an hour with her doing almost all of the talking. My Advice, just smile and nod and the job will be yours. Once she was finally done talking I tried to ask the standard questions like: How many reps have been in the area over the last 5 years? How has business been recently? Tell me about the health insurance? and she all of the sudden didnt want to talk anymore.

I decided to decline the company's offer because I didnt trust the situation. The commission structure seemed extremly sketchy, I could NEVER get a straight, honest answer out of the Area Manager trying to hire me, and most importantly... during my initial call with the recruiter in iterated my expectation of $60k base with commissions starting from there but the initial offer came in at $45k, then I was told she could get the President to do $50k but no more. The next time I spoke with her the offer dropped back down to $48k but she didnt mention that until I noticed it on the offer letter.

Might be a great company to work with/for but i declined the offer because of the trust issues.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in October 2009.

The interview process included 2 different interviews and different people at each interview. The managers and people interviewing were pretty relaxed and laid back. The interview each took about 30 minutes to an hour to finish.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated, but the salary was set in stone.