Nightingale Home Healthcare

Very Easy Interview

Patient Advocate Interview

Patient Advocate
Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nightingale Home Healthcare in December 2011.

Interview Details – The process started with me sending a resume to the company via a Careerbuilder ad. I was contacted by an internal recruiter for the company and only spent about 15 minutes on the phone with her. The next morning I recieved an email from the Office Manager attempting to schedule an interview with the Area Manager. The interview with the Area Manager only lasted about a half an hour with her doing almost all of the talking. My Advice, just smile and nod and the job will be yours. Once she was finally done talking I tried to ask the standard questions like: How many reps have been in the area over the last 5 years? How has business been recently? Tell me about the health insurance? and she all of the sudden didnt want to talk anymore.

Reason for Declining – I decided to decline the company's offer because I didnt trust the situation. The commission structure seemed extremly sketchy, I could NEVER get a straight, honest answer out of the Area Manager trying to hire me, and most importantly... during my initial call with the recruiter in iterated my expectation of $60k base with commissions starting from there but the initial offer came in at $45k, then I was told she could get the President to do $50k but no more. The next time I spoke with her the offer dropped back down to $48k but she didnt mention that until I noticed it on the offer letter.

Might be a great company to work with/for but i declined the offer because of the trust issues.

Worked for Nightingale Home Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!