Niitek

Updated Oct 21, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Niitek

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Not terribly impressed. The HR lady was not there and that threw the entire schedule off. I ended up waiting over an hour in the lobby for subsequent interviews. The ME Manager was super nice and I really enjoyed our portion of the interview. The overall Engineering Manager (who I had to wait for) seemed like he just wanted to get our interview over with and get back to doing "important" things. Not very impressed with him. Seems like a decent company but think they wanted to hire some MEs for cheap.

Interview Questions
    • How would you redesign our current IED detection system (with respect to the mechanical aspects)   Answer Question

Windchill Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Niitek in June 2012.

I was already there as a contractor. The Interview was more of the company offering me a permanent position. Two interviews, first of which- the SR HR manager told me that the pay for my position should be about 56-70% of what I was currently making. When I mentioned that it was too low, she said she would talk to Sr. Mgt. Second interview: Their first offer was their last offer, they would not budge.

Interview Questions