Interviews for Top Jobs at Nimble Storage
- Member of Technical Staff (3)
- Staff Engineer (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Tech Intern (1)
- QA Position (1)
- Marketing Content Writer (1)
- Multiple Human Resources Positions (1)
- Intern-Engineering (1)
- Host Integration Intern (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Advanced Software Engineer (1)
- Internship (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Front End Engineer (1)
- Software QA (1)
Host Integration Intern Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Nimble Storage.
Applied on university career portal. Got a mail in about two weeks for setting up the first round technical phone interview.
Phone interview set up in the coming week.
Interviewer was very friendly. Started the interview with basic questions on the resume. Hobbies,and previous projects.
Coding questions :
1. Implement Singleton Pattern
2. print all elements in a linked list.
Coded both correctly on google drive.
Got a reject in four weeks.
- Implement Singleton Pattern View Answer