Nine Points Management & Research Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nine Points Management & Research.

The interview process was good, but different. The office is beautiful! You can see the whole city of Seattle from the boardroom. Everything is marble and spotless. They even have a full kitchen right in the office. They offered us coffee, tea and water. It started out as a group interview and they asked us to each talk about our experiences as they pertained to the position. Everyone seemed nervous because it's a fancy high security building, but the interviewers made it comfortable. It was a pretty relaxed interview. The head guy got everyone laughing and engaging with each other. They then asked some people to stay and I was one of them. They asked more detailed questions based off our earlier responses and our resumes. Then they asked a couple people to stay again. I was still one of them. They did some tests and talked a lot more about the position. They brought in another company head, a woman this time, to see if she clicked with us, I think. Then they asked us to wait in their reception area while they deliberated. I didn't get end getting a job offer, so I was really disappointed, but I made it past a lot of other candidates, so I think I had something good to offer. I would've really liked to get the job because they were offering really good pay for a starting administrative assistant and they said they provide free lunches and a lot of other perks. There were only a few people that work there from what I could tell and the girls were really nice. I can see why other people on here gave a negative interview review because group interviews can be really hard and it isn't fun not getting picked. I think we all think we're the best option! It's interesting to see how many people are out there looking for a job. It really seems difficult to get hired here because it is a really, really small staff and a very specialized business. I hope another job opens here in the future because they said they'd keep my resume on file.

Interview Questions
  • They asked why I chose my college major, why I wanted to do admin work, what my previous admin experiences were like, detailed questions about my experiences with web platforms and software, asked us to practice on the phone or doing a mock phone call, etc. It was really intense, but interesting!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nine Points Management & Research

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nine Points Management & Research.

I applied for the position by e-mail after seeing a Craigslist ad. The ad didn't specify the company's name. Literally 12 hours later I received an e-mail saying that I'd been scheduled for an interview the following day.

I showed up for the interview at my assigned time and found out it was a group interview. At least a dozen other applicants were there. The boss had each of us give him an elevator pitch one by one. When he got to me, he noticed on my resume that I'd worked for the government before, and expressed his displeasure at that. Apparently, he doesn't trust the government very much.

Needless to say, I didn't make it to the next round. The boss seemed very pompous and pretentious, so I don't think I would've enjoyed working for him anyway.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nine Points Management & Research? Contribute to the Community!