Nine West Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.0

Temp Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nine West (Redondo Beach, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online, a week later i got a call to set up a phone interview friday. Friday i have my phone interview, her name was Jackie, she was super cool and laid back she asked a couple of basic questions, i was sooo nervous i kept stumbling my words, i apologized she understood and said it was ok. I was then invited to a group interview that monday. I was intimidated by the other 4 girls but i actually did very well. she asked questions like " what fashion trends are in" and tell a little about yourself it wasnt hard at all, plus she was really really funny.

Interview Questions

• Pretend to ask a customer a question that doesnt consist of a yes or no answer   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nine West (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I went into a store and handed in my resume, and was then directed to the website to complete and application. Had an interview with a manager, then a second interview with a DSM. The DSM interview was slightly informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. I was told what I would be making.