Nine West

Very Easy Interview

Temp Sales Associate Interview

Temp Sales Associate
Redondo Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nine West in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, a week later i got a call to set up a phone interview friday. Friday i have my phone interview, her name was Jackie, she was super cool and laid back she asked a couple of basic questions, i was sooo nervous i kept stumbling my words, i apologized she understood and said it was ok. I was then invited to a group interview that monday. I was intimidated by the other 4 girls but i actually did very well. she asked questions like " what fashion trends are in" and tell a little about yourself it wasnt hard at all, plus she was really really funny.

Interview Question – Pretend to ask a customer a question that doesnt consist of a yes or no answer   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nine West in May 2010.

Interview Details – I went into a store and handed in my resume, and was then directed to the website to complete and application. Had an interview with a manager, then a second interview with a DSM. The DSM interview was slightly informal.

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses and strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. I was told what I would be making.

Worked for Nine West? Contribute to the Community!