Nintendo of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Redmond, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nintendo of America in September 2011.

Interview Details – I initially applied to an advertised position on the Internet and was contacted a week later by an internal recruiter who conducted a 30-minute phone screen. Two more weeks went by and I received an email from one of their coordinators looking to schedule another phone interview with the hiring manager and a manager-level employee (together) similar to a phone panel interview. Approximately five minutes or so into the phone interview I had decided this role was not for me but put myself through the next 45 minutes of rapid-fire behavioral based questions for practice. It was obvious the job was going to be boring for me and more junior than I had initially thought when applying for the role.

Overall, good interview experience but nothing else. Just not a match for what I am looking for or whom I would enjoy reporting to (hiring manger seemed like a very annoying and petty person to work for).

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to show leadership...   Answer Question

Worked for Nintendo of America? Contribute to the Community!