Nipsco Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nipsco

Resource Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nipsco (Merrillville, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The first round is phone interview with HR, nice talk and regular questions. The second round is onsite interview with hiring manager and director. They are nice people and friendly. We discussed the job function, requirement and my background. No challenge questions during the entire process around 3 hours talk.

Interview Questions

• Are you really interested in this position and job content?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nipsco in September 2007.

Interview

I read in the local newspaper that NIPSCO was testing applicants for potential employment. I called and reserved my spot for testing which lasted several hours. I was subsequently contacted for an interview in which I first met with a panel and then 1 on 1 with the recruiter.

I was looking for part-time evening employment since I already had a full-time job. There were not willing to work with me to schedule only evening rduced hour shifts.