Nishimoto Trading

Updated Jul 17, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nishimoto Trading

Sales Associate Interview

Got hired at the Boston Japanese Career Forum. Interviewed with the recruiter first then had a couple more interviews with branch managers from different locations and got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions. Why are you interested in the food industry? Do you like Japanese food? etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nishimoto Trading in October 2011.

I was contacted by the recruiter. He went through some basics about the position and the interview process.

Later that week, I got the phone interview from California. It was pretty straight-forward, involving general questions like: why chose this position, what's important for sales, and past work experience.

I went for the on-site interview the week after. It was even simpler than the phone interview. All they basically asked was "tell me about your education and work experience".

Didn't get the job, since I had limited experience in sales.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nishimoto Trading in July 2013.

I met the representatives of Nishimoto Trading at the Tokyo Career Forum. They are looking for people who can move to their branch in the U.S. (no visa sponsorship for international students though). The job would include direct door-to-door sales pitching to Asian restaurants and supermarkets.

Interview Questions
    • - Are you eligible to work in the U.S.?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nishimoto Trading in November 2008.

Consisted of two days. It was summer recruiting for an internship and i submitted my resume to my school. Recruiter came to my school and indicated she was interested in interviewing me. Set up an appointment with her for phone interview initially, then got invited for a one to one interview at the firm. it was an analyst position for entry level. be sure to know the fit questions of why you want to work at the firm, where do you think they are heading, and the current events and deals they are involved in.