Nissan

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales & Leasing Consultant Interview

Sales & Leasing Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nissan in December 2012.

Interview Details – online application through the company website
drug/back ground check at the company site
personal interview with a management
hired after about an week from the interview date. The overall hiring process was painless and easy

Interview Question – Why are you trying to sell with your college degree on you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was the 100% commission work.

Remarketing Interview

Remarketing
Irving, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nissan in June 2013.

Interview Details – This was a great facility, easy access parking, welcoming security staff. Interview was a little unplanned by interviewer, not many questions just asked about exprience but still kept great energy, gave detailed information about the position, the environment was professional, calm and friendly

Interview Question – Pretty general questions that you would expect in an interview. No unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Greer, SC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Nissan in January 2014.

Interview Details – Hired but not told that there would be limited training and insufficient time if there was no prior experience in sales in order to succeed in the business.Also pushed to lease to own vs bank loan

Interview Question – Why a customer should buy lease to own vs conventional finance loan   Answer Question

CR Representative Interview

CR Representative
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nissan.

Interview Details – easy job. are you breathing?

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Irving, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Nissan in September 2010.

Interview Details – I don't know what the interview process is now

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Car Salesman Interview

Car Salesman

Interviewed at Nissan

Interview Details – It was a long process, I got interviewed by the sales manager and another sales manger, then finally the GSM. You have to go get drug tested, and also go to dmv and get your sales license. There was a lot role playing, on how to sale, what objections customers might say, and how to overcome them.

Interview Question – the questions were pretty straightforward, if a customer says I will have to talk to my wife/husband.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nissan in August 2011.

Interview Details – You will interview with each manager in the office (VP and down). They will spend their time getting to know you. There is no rhyme or reason to what they do. They just ask random questions.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No one seemed to like each other at this office. Everyone had some form of bitterness deep inside. Even the #2 chain of command was bitter.

Puyallup, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Nissan in January 2013.

Interview Details – Open interviews, waited for almost 2 hours to sit for a 5 minute interview with a woman wearing sweats??? Really not appropriate for an interviewer to be dressed that poorly. Asked about 5 questions of me and did not offer an opportunity to ask any questions about the position. Felt very rushed like she wasn't paying attention and just going through the motions. Oh and she never bothered to give me her name...verified mine and just started talking. Probably a waste of my time I'm not holding out on the idea of a call back.

Interview Question – None all of them were very standard questions relative to experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Great Neck, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Nissan in July 2009.

Interview Details – If you're anywhere near good looking, the managers will offer you this position while you shop for a car. Very unprofessional. There wasn't an interview. I bought a car, and was hired the same day. The salesmen are dogs towards women, and your job depends on politics. The manager hired his daughter to work there and she decided who would get fired or hired depending on her personal opinion of that person. It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Interview Question – What is your age?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me my hourly salary and I accepted.

Bronx, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nissan in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interested strictly with prior experience. If the answer was no, the interview was basically over. Others from my school that interviewed for the same position that had replied yes to the prior experience question had more positive interviews, but still no offers.

Interview Question – Do you have prior experience as a receptionist?   Answer Question

Worked for Nissan? Contribute to the Community!