Nissan North America Information Systems Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Information Systems Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nissan North America in April 2010.

I applied to the position on the Nissan career site and I received a call from HR in a little more than a week. I was set for a phone interview. They sent me a confirmation mail with names of at least 6 managers and senior managers. The Interview went on for 40 minutes. Each senior manager was from a different department and had questions to ask in their field of specialty. I believe the idea was to bring out the various skills of the candidate and decide which department would offer more scope for the interest of the candidate. It was mostly concentrated on my resume, my academic projects and course work.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would want to do an unpaid internship?   View Answer
Nissan North America is a great place to be in terms of learning process. Though the internships are unpaid, people are always willing to work and share their knowledge and experience in enriching you. I had the opportunity to ask for work in the field of my interest and work on it. It was a value addition to my profile.

Worked for Nissan North America? Contribute to the Community!